Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tagged Again!

Debra Parmley tagged me for the 7 Tag Game. So here goes . . .

7 things I can't get through the day without (in no particular order)

1.) Coffee
2.) A hug from my kids, dh
3.) Computer
4.) A book to read at bedtime
5.) Bathroom sundries
6.) Clean underwear
7.) Chocolate :)

7 autobuy authors (I'm listing current authors of contemporaries--I'd have another list for historicals and classics)

1.) Janet Evanovich
2.) Jennifer Crusie
3.) JoAnn Ross
4.) Kasey Michaels
5.) Sandra Brown
6.) Nora Roberts
7.) Jayne Ann Krentz

7 things I wish I invented

1.) The printing press
2.) Electricity
3.) Chocolate (see a theme?)
4.) Windows (the software, Honey)
5.) Blue jeans
6.) Coffee (more of a theme?)
7.) Videos/dvds

7 movies we should be able to sue someone for wasted time

1.) Killer Clowns from Outer Space
2.) Addicted to Love
3.) Porkys
4.) Exit to Eden
5.) Xanadu
6.) Grease 2
7.) Joe vs. the Volcano

7 things I like to eat but shouldn't

1.) Raw cookie dough
2.) Butter melted on lots of stuff
3.) Chocolate in any form
4.) Bread--lots and lots
5.) Donuts
6.) Lucky Charms
7.) Bacon

7 last books I've read lately

1.) Pirate's Price by Darlene Marshall
2.) Handmaid's Necklace by Kat Martin
3.) Stuck in Shangri la by Kasey Michaels
4.) The Red Lily by Nora Roberts
5.) Rogue in Disguise by Monica Burns
6.) Unexpected Blessings by Barbara Taylor Bradford
7.) Two Little Lies - Liz Carlyle

7 people to tag. Well, I only know about 7 and they all know each other, so who would they tag? Hmm.. I'll tag one and she goes by Di. You know who you are. Muwhahahaha....

7 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    LOL! In that case, I'll officially tag you too, Jan! I look forward to your list. :)

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Honey said…

    I'm having issues with the tag I got over at RWAOL, simply because I haven't read 7 books lately. Bad Honey.

    I notice you've got Porkys on your bad movie list, E. Did I tell you that the very same boss o'mine who sneers at the mention of romance novels has no qualms about quoting Porkys? Anybody else see a little hypocrisy in that?

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Quotes Porkys!

    Where's that green pukey smilie when you need it? LOL.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Aura said…

    You didn't like Killer Clowns From Outerspace??? I can hardly believe my eyes... LOL

    Ok, it really was horrible, but it's fun to say you've watched it for posterity.

    Thanks for sharing your list, E!

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cool list, E.

    I don't think I've seen the killer clowns flick.

    Are you needing a bit of chocolate?

    :D

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Maria Geraci said…

    Sigh..Debra tagged me too, Ellen! I've been procrastinating because my brain hasn't wanted to think hard enough!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Killer Clowns from Outer Space--scared son to death-nightmares. I just thought it was stupid and glared at dh for letting son watch it.

    Yes, K. Chocolate and lots of it.

    Maria, I procrastinated too--for days and days. *sigh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home