Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'll Try Anything . . .

From Charmed ~

Spell To See A Muse:

'Being of creativity, show yourself now to me, your light which shines upon our face, let our vision now embrace'

To Track a Muse:

'Being of creativity, we call ourselfs now to thee, your light now darkened in a ring, shall fell the power of three we bring'

To Hide a Muse:

'Being of creativity, hide yourself now from me, your light that shines upon our face, from our vision now erase'

** Now why would I want to hide my muse? Clearly, based on this blog, I'm just too damn creative and need to tone it down. *snort*

I WILL write today. What goals are in your immediate future?

8 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Honey said…

    Hey, I wrote this morning! I was a weird experience, and it was only a single sentence, but it nicely closed out a scene I left open when I went to bed.

    Good luck getting the muse to talk! :)

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Hey, a single sentence is great if you like it. :)

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Elayne said…

    Right now, my plan is to wake up. Beyond that, I'm leaving my calender open :) Technically, tomorrow a group of us are getting together to study for an exam. See, I'm not totally wasting my day. As to today, I remember class, note-taking and miscellany. I am going to curl up with my Daniel Silva book, and sleep like a corpse.

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I dont have a clue what your talking about so I am going to pay the bills and think about Erato!!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Elayne, I haven't read Daniel Silva - will have to check him out.

    Dad, I don't know what Erato is, so we're even. LOL.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger KimAmburn said…

    Ellen - I love the spells. Some days I'll try anything to get the stubborn muse to come out of hiding!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wicked creative, E.

    Are they working? Did you put them up so you can see them? ;)

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Aura said…

    Good luck with the writing E! I'd love to see more of it. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home