Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Saturday, March 10, 2007

What goes on in June?

It's just occurred to me that there are more birthdays in March than I've seen in months. Happy birthday to Honey, my step-dad, my late FIL, my son's friends Connor and Taylor, my BIL Tom, my friends Anne and Wendy, and my daughter Roxie (ooh - I should probably plan something for her, huh?).

So . . . what in the heck goes on in June? Weddings, or rather wedding nights? Or is it July? Perhaps Independence Day - people are feeling liberated.

What do you think? Do you know anyone with a March birthday. If so, feel free to wish them a Happy Birthday here. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    LOL! Yea, you know, I don't know why this struck me so funny yesterday, except that once in awhile there will be a whole bunch of birthdays together and I always wonder about it. The June wedding thing makes sense -- I think we should stick with that explanation. :)

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger KimAmburn said…

    Could be the hot weather too. People wear less clothes, makes life easier. ;)

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    LOL, Kim! That's a good explanation. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home