Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Reindeer Games





Santa Slider:

http://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/games/games2.htm

Puzzle:

http://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/games/games1.htm

And, because I was a "fruitcake" in another quiz, I thought I'd post the recipe:
Christmas Fruitcake Recipe

4 Oz. Fruit Bits
1 Railroad Tie
Wood Saw
Large Rubber Mallot
Safety Goggles (WEAR YOUR SAFETY GOGGLES).

Children: Get help from an adult!

Cut a one-foot section from the middle of your railroad tie.The resulting block of wood should be the size and shape of a loaf ofbread.

Then, take some fruit bits and pound them into the blockwith your rubber mallot. Spread the colors around, or you might wind up withan ugly fruitcake. Don't be afraid to throw some elbow greaseinto that mallot! Good fruit bits should be much harder than the railroad tie,so you can't break anything.

For best result, you should pre-treat the fruit bits bysetting them on top of your garage for a year (or by microwaving them onHIGH for 30 minutes).

Finally, cover it tightly in plastic wrap, and give yourloved ones the timeless and enduring gift of fruitcake!

~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to visit Alphabet girls for the new soup.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Honey said…

    I think I'm gonna try that fruitcake recipe this weekend, if I can pry myself away from Santa Slider long enough. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    LOL! If you make this recipe--don't forget the goggles. Very important.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Fruitcakes unite. Or is that never had a fruitcake?

    Fun stuff, E.

    Thanks for the good stuff.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    E...

    I actually read the recipe and nearly choked on my Fig Newton.

    Omg, what a riot!

    Off looking for my railroad ties.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home