Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I've Got a Secret

Remember that show? For a variation on that theme . . .

The other day, Mel posted a link to this site, and for those of you haven't visited her way cool blog, I wanted to post the link to "Secrets" here.

Check it out -- it's different and surprising.

And funny. There was a person whose secret is that they love to pop bubblewrap. A virtual bubblewrap popping link was included for those of you with the same addiction.

I'm going to think on this today -- on my secret. Maybe I'll get enough courage to send in a postcard too. Do you have a secret?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Funny, Ellen, I woke up thinking about this. Hmm. I wonder what mine would be.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Honey said…

    I am the secret. :D

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    LF, your avatar picture is so cute! :)

    H, LOL, you crack me up girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home