Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Blog-challenged but Doing Something Sort of

For the last week or so, I haven't blogged because I can't think of a thing to say. I looked at a few quizzes (such as "How dorky am I?" which seemed to suit me) but decided to just go with the truth. I have nothing.

N-o-t-h-i-n-g.

The good news is that I'm writing - on paper, just like good old Shax! It must be that I'm not feeling computer-friendly these days. I'm craving the good old-fashioned-curl-up-on-the-couch-in-utter-silence-and-write. I haven't been in that mode for a long time now, so I suppose you could call it "a phase".

Do you ever get in the mood to toss modern technology out the window and just commune with your pen and paper or sit in silence and enjoy the peace? Quiet time is rare for me. Do you have to fight for it too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home