Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Saturday, July 21, 2007

My daughter on My Space

Daughter took me on a tour of her My Space account today (I hound her to make sure a) her real name/location isn't out there b) only invited people can get on c) the content is appropriate).

Some of the images she's decorated it with baffled me; some cracked me up.

I thought I'd share...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My alma mater - Gonzaga U:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have a good weekend, everyone!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great glimpse into her personality.

    And you're so clever keeping her safe, etc.

    You making kitty mad. Snort. I seem to do that often. ;)

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger KimAmburn said…

    The kitty thing cracked me up. Good for you, checking to keep her safe. Keep up the good mom work!

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    OMG those are great graphics. Sometimes I just love surfing to see all the fun ones! Thanks for coming by NAS :D

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Honey said…

    How hysterical! And how utterly your girl, too. LOL

    Mr. Honey enjoyed many of them, too.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Thanks ladies. :)

    What's scary is that at 12 she knows how to put together these sites, pull in the graphics, etc. She has more out there (like moving images) that I wouldn't know how to capture. LOL.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OMG! Those are really funny. I want some!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are cute! (That is my favorite Paris Hilton quote.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home