Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Oh, What a Beautiful Mooorning...

If all goes well with boy whose chicken pox are almost a memory, we get to go on a field trip!

Tuesday, May 16th, will see Ellen and son going with the 3rd grade class to see Beauty and the Beast at the Children's Theatre, and then on to a gorgeous park in the city--duck and koi ponds, sunken gardens, etc.

I'm doing the happy dance. :)

What are your plans for the day? The week? The rest of your life? :cute banana dancing:

3 Comments:

  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Honey said…

    Good luck, E! I hope you get to go!!

    Today's plan: try to be happy and upbeat, so when I get home I can do some things on my mental to-do list.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Monica Burns said…

    Plans for the rest of my life? TO LIVE! LIVE!

    Life's a banquet, and somewhere some poor bastard's starving!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Thank, H--as you know, it didn't work out...but the day was good anyway. :)

    Monica--Life IS a banquet!!! LOL. Love that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home