Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I LIED

No pictures today. We couldn't find the digital camera. :( When I find it, I'll make my poor family dress up again because I want to blog those pictures!

Today will be an eclectic blog...

Happy Birthday, Chris! Today is my husband's birthday -- he's 29. *snort* I had a cool pirate birthday picture (which would've done double-duty since it looked just like my daughter's Halloween costume), but Blogger's acting up AGAIN and won't let me download it (which means I would've had trouble with the Halloween pics anyway). We'll have dinner and cake and open gifts tonight in celebration. :)

By the way, today is also Maria's birthday. Happy Birthday, Maria!

Writing...I have a load of books and one movie on the Crimean war / Charge of the Light Brigade. I'll probably wade through some of that this week before writing much more. I did finish my short story, Snow Angels, and will submit it today to a writing contest along with 50,000 other people.

Weather...18 degrees. COLD.

Well, I need to go nurse my sugar headache and investigate son who can't stop coughing.

Happy Wednesday!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Aura said…

    Have fun with the research, E! Then get back to writing soon. We want to read more! :)

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I wanted to upload some pics today, too Ellen! Stupid blogger!

    Anyway, tell your hubby hapy birthday for us!

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Pics! I want pics!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    LOL, I can't seem to get blogger to upload images -- it's making me nuts! Although, I still need to TAKE the Halloween pics. :)

    I do have some other images I'm trying to upload for today though -- they'll be worth a look if I can get it to work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home