Mirth and Laughter

~ ALL THE WORLD'S A BLOG STAGE ~

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Let's Talk about House (again)

For those of you who don't follow the show, just answer this question:

Would you rather be treated by a doctor who has a charming bedside manner, is competent, and will listen to your wants and needs. Or...by a doctor who is rude (calls a dwarf "Little Freak") but brilliant and will be more likely to diagnose you correctly?

On to the show...

David Morse is doing such a good job, because I officially HATE Detective Tritter. What he did to House last night, who finally swallowed his pride and took the deal, is beyond, well, ARGH. I'm very, very angry with that fellow. Here House helped that little girl even though nobody would give him the painkillers and Tritter had to go and do that.

What do you think of Wilson's betrayal? He seemed conflicted. Is he right? Does House need to hit bottom? His addiction was tearing their lives apart.

And what about Cameron? Is she finally growing a spine? I think I'm liking her better these days.



My favorite line from last night's show. House pointing to a nativity scene(to distract Wilson): "Look! There's baby Jesus. Call the Romans."

9 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jos. said…

    Ellen. I hate three words for you.

    I

    Hate

    Cameron.

    *Hee*

    (Look for more comments from me later - I'm at work at the moment and don't hav a whole lotta time.)

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jos. said…

    I meant "I HAVE" Not "I hate"

    Sigh

    It's a Typo Day

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Okay, never seen House but, to answer your question:

    It would depend on what I was going to the doctor for. If I thought I had a cold and just wanted drugs for a cold, I could go for the nice, competent one. BUT, if I was going in for something major that a misdiagnosis could mean the difference between life and death? Give me Dr.-Foot-In-Mouth EVERY time!

    That could just be me though. :~)

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    LOL, Jos! You must admit, ever since she pulled the plug on that obnoxious terminal patient, she's had a bit more spine. :)

    Dad, I agree -- you just almost can't stand how much you hate the guy!

    Lucy, I agree exactly with what you said. If it's the common cold, I don't need someone being a jerk to me. If I have a brain tumor or something, I wouldn't care if he was hell-bound, I'd want the most brilliant man or woman on the job!

    I know I have sick and wrong humor, because remembering House asking the "little" woman if she wanted to go for a spin just cracks me up all over again.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Aura said…

    Love that show. I'm just sorry that I missed last night's episode!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, Cameron is finally growing a spine. I like her more and more everyday.

    Sadly, missed House last night cause we watched Talladega Nights. It rocked.

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Oh no! You folks missed it! Basically, House hit bottom. I'm curious as to what will happen next.

    Talladega Nights, huh? I'll have to check that out, Lil. :)

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the rundown, Ellen -- I had to miss the last ten minutes! (Arrrgh! The joys of children...)

    Yeah, Cameron's getting a backbone, but why in the world did she go for those bangs? They make her look ten years old!

    And call me strange, but I find Tritter disturbingly sexy.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    LOL, Robin! That's true -- she looks like a little kid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home